Saturday, October 1, 2011

Auction Winner Family Session

Last year I auctioned off a photo session package where the proceeds went to a little girl who was struggling with liver cancer.  This sweet mama bid and won, and we finally had the chance to meet!  Her family was absolutely adorable--and super loving with one another (which of course, makes my job so easy). I love these images--the candid and sweet.  I can't help but look at these pictures and see joy.  

IMG_7909

IMG_7919

IMG_8100

IMG_7939

IMG_8006

IMG_7853

IMG_7804

IMG_8062

IMG_8052

IMG_7871




 

1 comment:

Kris said...

I'm so excited to see these wonderful images from the session! Our kids were being so goofy, I was afraid nothing would turn out! Thanks so much for this sneak peek at some of the pics, and for your patience with the kiddos and the great job you did. I'm really looking forward to seeing them all :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin