Wednesday, November 11, 2009

red and green

It was pouring rain outside when we planned this session, so we had to take drastic action
and -ahem-go indoors. Shocked? So am I.
But it worked.
We went to a great gardening center called Molbaks in Woodinville that had a beautiful poinsetta tree and lovely Christmas decor. It was the perfect backdrop for a red and green photo shoot! And oh my! Call me naive, but I had no idea there were so many different types of poinsettas. I wanted them all.
_DSC0110blog
_DSC0114 copyblog
I LOVE this family. I've been photographing them for 2 years now
and each time they get cuter and cuter.
_DSC0188blog
You'd be surprise to know that this little man was unhappy/MIA for the first half of our session. Check out that gorgeous smile!
_DSC0184blog
See what I mean? Love the red and green.

1 comment:

gkgirl said...

fantastic!
you'd never guess that it was indoors even!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin