Monday, June 13, 2011

Just So Dang Cute

Our first location didn't pan out too well (bummer because we traveled a bit,)  but who would have thought to see if Maple Valley Days was happening on the exact day that you wanted to hang out at a park?
Lucky for us, a random stop on the way home proved to turn out just fine.

LOVE this family. 



Can you get over her little feet in these sweet sandles?
Photobucket

This little man was a tad bit grouchy...but I think those big brown eyes made up for it!

Photobucket


Hello Lovers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Can I get one in her size? Her darling pink bow and grin made me a bit baby hungry.

Photobucket

Photobucket

 I have never seen reverse psychology in better action. This was a "Don't smile!" moment.
He certainly did the opposite;)
Photobucket


Thanks guys!  You are awesome.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Thanks for being so patient and understanding with Ty. You did a great job! It takes serious talent to pull out some nice shots of a "tad bit grouchy" kid. I was sure he wrecked the entire session, but these are really cute. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I tell you I'm looking for my blog followers.
I will begin to publish a novel of suspense.

I invite you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin