Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boys and Toys

Well, besides the fact that I got lost and showed up an entire hour late for their session, spending time with this lovely family truly made my day!

Remember this little man here? He's all grown up with a new baby brother!

The moment I took this picture I knew it would be my favorite one of him...
_DSC0760 copyblog
Jacob is so fun to watch as he plays--especially when he shows you his car collection:)
_DSC0709 copyblog
And here's the newest addition. Joshua is such a dream!
So many smiles and such a great temperament.
_DSC0619 copyblog
_DSC0670blog
Is it possible to take too many feet pictures? I don't think so....
_DSC0857blog


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (sigh)........I love my job.

1 comment:

gkgirl said...

oooooooh...
that first shot IS a great one...
i love those serious ones...
so sweet.

and the feet.
who could not love baby feet!
soooo cute and pudgy lil toes...
sigh.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin