Monday, October 19, 2009

Boy Crazy {Seattle Newborn Photographer}

I am crazy in love with this one. Arn't you? I swear it took every inch of self-control to not take this three week old home with me!

_DSC0003blog
And his parents! Where should I start? First of all, his mama has the best hair I have ever seen in my life. All those hair care commercials, she puts them to shame! She was also one of the most loving new mama's I have had the privilege of photographing.


_DSC0101bwblog

_DSC0035blog

His daddy is oh-so-large-in-stature, so it was a loving laugh that his wife and I had when his great big hands tried to hold his tiny babe in all the poses that I asked him to.

_DSC0132blog

_DSC0201blog

_DSC0228blog

It was my first photo session back in Seattle, and I couldn't have asked for a better one.
Thank you oh-so-much!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin