Monday, April 21, 2008

Little Miss Hawaii


Okay--so most of you know that I do the jumping/giggle thing after a shoot. This one was no different except for one little fact. I cried. A "sappy happy motherly" cry. Perhaps it was Keoni's un-ending smiles and cuteness. Perhaps it was the fact that I adore her mother to pieces. Or, it could be the fact that I left their house "knowing" that I got IT. I got them. I got her. I got perfect portraits to reflect the moments, the smiles, the adoring face of this amazing little babe who can light up a room simply with her blue-eyed gaze. I am so stink'n happy.




Lori is a budding photographer herself, so this one I think was especially sweet because they rarely have "both" mom and dad in the picture. Oh--and the fact that Keoni fell asleep just by being in Dad's arms in this moment is enough to send me over the edge with more sappy tears.








I love this shot because it shows her insanely chubby cheeks!






Grandpa was visiting from Hawaii, so it was awesome to be able to get this photo reflecting the moment between these generations.












Arn't they such a fun family??
Oh my gosh--to see these two professional "working" giants ooh and ahh over their little girl was simply fabulous.



Don't be mad at me, Lori--I HAD to put this chub pic on here!









1 comment:

Summer said...

I so wish I lived near you right now. We are getting Gracie's pictures done this weekend and the only place that I can find around here is JC Penny's!!!!!!!!!! They are so not Carrie Stroud! I just know you would take the cutest and sweetest pictures of her and all of my friends and family would love them and I would love them forever! Uggg!!! I need my Carrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin