Monday, March 10, 2008

Photo shoot before Daddy crosses the big blue sea...

Today I made the mistake of taking a nap. Now it's 2 am and I can't sleep! So, instead of swallowing a Tylenol PM like I probably should, I thought I would post a few pics of this adorable family and give Christine a sneak peek of her pictures. We went to the Botanical Gardens in Bellevue. There was so much love between this cute family and I just loved having the opportunity to capture it!

My favorite shot of the day.
Dad and son were playing and I was lucky enough to get this shot in all it's glory.


I loved every shot of these two! Arn't they just adorable?




Arn't these cheeks just simply kissable?


Can you guess whose 3?


Peek-a-boo!



1 comment:

christine said...

Thank you, Carrie! These are WONDERFUL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin