Saturday, July 14, 2012

The {S} Family in Columbus, Ga


These are way past due being posted...but better late than never!  I photographed this awesome family when I went back to Georgia for Christmas and I couldn't love them more.   We all go waaayyyyy back (I watched them when they were little) and they will always have a special place in my heart.  

Pretty Pretty Girl...



The budding artist in the family...


I wish I could explain what this picture does to me.  Luke (Lukers as we call him) has grown so much and I can't help but remember the hours I spent doing therapy with him years ago while I babysat him and his siblings.  The first time I met Luke he had a feeding tube and the progress he has made since then is astounding.  I feel so privileged to have been a part of his life.  He is an angel. 


Isn't this Mama so gorgeous? She is such an example of strength to me...



I really can't get over how grown up this guy is...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin