Thursday, March 29, 2012

Babies are born in Hong Kong, too...

I recently got back from Hong Kong (wait...what did I just say?)  YEP, you read that right...  HONG KONG.  While I was there I did this darling newborn photo session and it really made the whole amazing trip even better, if that was even possible. 

 IMG_9153

IMG_9179




 IMG_9188

 IMG_9160


IMG_9260

IMG_9308

IMG_9332

IMG_9314

IMG_9381bw


Can you get over her sweetness? Daddy was in London so these pictures were a special surprise for him.  Also, I did the entire session with Grandma on Skype in the US.  That was a definite first!


2 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow, carrie. you never cease to amaze. Just beautiful!

Saskia said...

Your photos are so beautiful. I love them.

So, by the way I send you my blog about my photos.
I hope you like it and enjoy your visit.

http://tagtraummomente.blogspot.de/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin