Monday, January 2, 2012

Salty Air

These photos were taken on a not ideal-gloomy-rainy-gray-Seattle-day in quite literally, this family's backyard.

And I love these photos.

I love them because they show the dark sand and clouds and rain boots that are most definitely needed in the Northwest. I love them because I can still hear the dogs on the beach barking as they played fetch in the water. But most of all I love them because as I saw this family interact with each other while the salty wind blew their hair, I knew that what I was capturing was THEM.  Their life.  Their laughter.  Their love. And gosh- it was just beautiful. 

IMG_6573


IMG_6725



IMG_6619

IMG_6834bw


IMG_6766


IMG_6679



IMG_6674


IMG_6712


IMG_6809


IMG_6763


IMG_6691hn


IMG_6799


IMG_6846

1 comment:

The Happy Trapper said...

Excellent...outstanding pictures! You have a stunning gift! Just wish I had felt better in SLC's photo shoot. Thanks again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin