Sunday, July 19, 2009

Luke & Erin Beach Wedding Part III (Tampa Wedding Photographer)

I never thought I would be a wedding photographer. I was super duper happy just keeping my focus on children and families. In fact, the past few years I really shunned the whole idea and practically had to be begged to do any weddings at all. But THIS wedding kindled a passion in me I had never felt before. I loved the love, I loved the details, and I loved the relationships. It was such a privilege to capture it all and now, I'm thinking there is definitely some room for more weddings in my life...

I realize it has been awhile since I posted part I and part II... but there are just too many to love, so here's some more for your viewing pleasure!



erin and luke wedding





erin and luke wedding





erin and luke wedding




erin and luke wedding








erin and luke wedding





erin and luke wedding





erin and luke wedding





erin and luke wedding

Erin and Luke and family ... thank you so much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin