Friday, April 3, 2009

Photo Party

I decided to try something new called a "photo party". Simply put, it's when a host invites all her friend's to her place or the park and I photograph all their kiddos in small time slots. It's quick and easy on the kids and the parents. Perfect for a play group.
We went to Dorothy B. Oven Park and it was perfect!

GORGEOUS children, by the way.

Because of Easter around the corner, our lovely photo party host Kristin brought some baby chicks to play with! Crazy Cute.

_DSC2363web

_DSC2163web

_DSC2203web

_DSC2235web

_DSC2125web
_DSC1743web

_DSC1767web

_DSC1782web

_DSC1980web
_DSC2406web

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love Them !!!! Can't wait to see all of them.

Sarah said...

Yay, it happened! I was wondering - it looks like you had a pretty good turnout. Great pics! The blue eyes and yellow tutu one is killer.
If you ever want to come visit, I could get a great photo party together for you :)

Erin said...

These are so stinkin' adorable! I LOVE the cutie in the yellow tutu!!

Little Birdie Secrets said...

I love this idea of a photo party. Sounds so fun.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin