Monday, September 24, 2007

Newborn Tessa

I just LOVE this family. I did their maternity photos and could not wait to take pictures of their little girl! Tessa was everything I thought she would be, simply gorgeous. I loved this shoot because I did it their home using only natural light. They were so low-key, so relaxed, and so in love with one another. Nothing makes a photographer more happy.



I know Dad and Baby are out of focus on this one..but believe it or not I did it on purpose because I just LOVE the look on Mommy's face!



sweet close-ups....




Daddy's Girl


To me this shot expresses everything that a new family IS.




2 comments:

Jenni said...

These are beautiful! I loved looking at each one. Way to see it from another point of view. Love them all!

Cortney said...

I am so glad to see these...since I was there for the maternity shots :) It's very fulfilling to see what a beautiful little person came out of that round little belly! And you did a great job capturing the family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin